Coir Green Waterlogs – Biologs - Coirlogs are made out of a cylinder/round shape netting packed with Coir fiber. Each log comprises of coir netting, packed with coir fiber ranging from 7 – 9kg per linear meter. The diameter of the log varies as per requirement, usually come as 20cm, 30,40cm and 50cm diameter with 2 or 4 meter length for the cylindrical logs.
Over a period of time, coir which is eco-friendly and biodegradable completely disintegrates leaving only humus, which enriches the soil.
Usage of CGlogs
Advantages of CGlogs
• Easy to install, 100% natural, Eco-friendly and bio-degradable product
• Water absorbent coir fiber acts as mulch on the surface and as a wick in the soil mantle.
• The excellent micro-climate coir provides establishment, natural invasion and balanced healthy growth.
• Coir meshes provides restoration of terrestrial and aquatic riparian habitat.
• Coir logs are an environmentally friendly product
• Allows for deep rooting of plants while providing nutrients
• Customised to specific requirement for projects (Eg: 30cm X 2m with 7kg of fiber per LM….)
• Root strength provides superior shear stress protection
• Naturally resistant to mold & rot, hence needs no chemical treatment
• Native vegetation means robust growth and less maintenance
Our air, water, soil, forests, oceans, rivers, lakes, scenic beauty, wildlife habitat, minerals, that is the wealth of the country.
-Gaylord Nelson (1916-2005)
Coir Green – Environmentally Friendly